Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve! Totally Random Post

I got up this morning and ran to Peebles department store. I wanted to get some of their $6 Christmas bears. I can remember as a little girl mom always got us some kind of Christmas stuffed animal every year, and I thought that would be a nice tradition to start with my own family. Even though my kids are boys, they still love stuffed animals!

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year, but it can also be the most stressful. I admit that yesterday I was ready to pull the hair right out of my head! I was feeling a little guilty because I was actually thinking about how less stressful it is to go to work instead of stay home. lol!

My husband is a clean freak, so even now as I am typing he is running around the house picking up odds and ends the kids have put around the house. Even though it drives me crazy, our house is always clean so I cannot complain! He does pretty much all the house cleaning and the laundry, so I consider myself a very lucky woman!

Amazon Video on Demand has a free special offer where you can get $5.00 of free video on demand-- just go to the link http://amzn.to/gS7sSN . I really love anything that is free!

I know this post really has no topic, but I warned you about my ADHD!

No comments:

Post a Comment