Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where do Babies Come From?

Last night I was sitting in my room watching the show, "I didn't know I was pregnant", and my 8 year old comes into the bed with me, snuggles up beside me and says, "Mommy, where do babies come from?"

Oh, no...the dreaded question! I tried to keep my head...."From their mommies..." I said, hoping that would pacify him. Of course it did not. "Where do the babies come out of the moms?" I tried to think of a reply that would not give out too much information. "God made a special place in a women for the babies to grow and then come out when they are ready". I was feeling pretty smart until he says..."Where's that?" "Go ask your dad...." I finally gave up. "Never mind.." he says and goes on to play his video game.

lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment